Rennstatt is the Performance Division of ArborMotion
Passionate about Porsches? If so, you've come to the right place.
Be it a daily driver, Concours winner, race car or a vintage car, your Porsche is our shared focus. And while our approach to Porsche service in Ann Arbor may be unique, our foundation is firmly established in a past that spans more than 40 years of offering high-quality Porsche care with an emphasis on our unique knowledge of the vehicles. Between Sebastian Gaeta, Nick Pott, Tyler Berry and Tom O'Connor we have over 120 years of combined experience with Porsche service, racing, ownership and enthusiasm.
We don't Moonlight in Porsche service, we specialize in it.
Call our shop today and ask for Nick Pott—a certified Porsche Repair Enthusiast!
RENNSTATT PORSCHE SERVICE IN ANN ARBOR
- Regular Maintenance & Repair from 356 to 991
- IMS Bearing Solutions on M96 Engines
- Direct Oil Feed IMS Bearing Solutions for M97 Engines
- Turbo Water Pipe Repair
- AC Upgrades for Early Model Porsches
- Engine and Transmission Rebuilds
- Race Car Prep & Track Inspections
- Expert Panamera, Cayenne and Macan Repair and Maintenance